Mold can start in 48 hours and toxins can become introduced to the water in hours.
Water will find its way into areas that you may not suspect have moisture in them.
The only way to make sure the building has been completely dried out and therefore no longer a breeding ground for mold, is by the experience of a trained Professional like our team. We will use moisture detection equipment to find the hidden cavities, and surfaces where water has penetrated.
Water can cause shrinkage, spliting, warping, discoloration and delamination of floors, walls and other surfaces.
Areas that are not moisture free and closed back up will allow mold to regrow and may even make the space toxic again. this will cause you to have to redo the area making it even more costly, that is why you should have an expert like us do this portion of remediation. ( see more information in our mold removal pages.)